23 Apr Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Posted at 00:56h in Recipes
This dressing adds a light fresh taste for your daily greens and will impress your friends.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped small
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place Dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper into a pint size measuring cup or small bowl.
- Slowly stir in the olive oil, using a fork to fully incorporate the oil into the mustard mixture.
- Mix the Balsamic vinegar and water, then stir into the mustard mixture, the same way that the oil was integrated.
- Pour into a dressing container.
And that’s it! Pour a couple of tablespoons over your favorite greens. This dressing is also good for marinating a steak before throwing it on a grill. Serve the salad and steak with a nice WildAire Cellars 2012 Zenith Vineyard Pinot Noir.